Packing and wrapping household items are two of the most important parts of moving to a new home. Packing an entire home can take days or even months to finish if you’re packing on your own. Sounds like too much hard work? Let us take care of it for you! We’re packing experts and we can guarantee that all your belongings will be packed in time for the day that you need it.
During the moving process, there’s a high risk of damage to your precious belongings. Hiring a reliable and responsible team of movers can help put your mind at ease. Our professionals are trained to give our clients the best moving services possible. Whether you’re moving from one city to another or just across the street, we will do a professional job in any circumstances.
As professionals, we guarantee the best and most responsible service to give you peace of mind. It’s completely normal to feel insecure when you let others help with something as important as your personal belongings. We’re here to help you and our main goal is to fulfill your needs with the best assistance possible.
GREAT TIPS FOR PACKING
When you’re planning your move to a new place, one of the first things that you’ll have to determine is whether you’ll do all the packing yourself or if you can hire a team to help you. If you choose to do all the work by yourself, we’ve got some handy packing tips that can help make the whole process easier. Depending on your household items and what you need to pack, you’ll need an organized system in order to pack as efficiently as possible. By hiring our team of professionals to help you, we can offer you an extremely safe method for packing your belongings that will leave you worry-free.
Here are some tips that may help you if you are on your own in this moving process:
- Make a list: You’ll find the whole moving process so much easier if you’re organized. Moving can be very stressful, but if you can classify all the tasks that you have to do by preparing a list and timeline, you can make the process much smoother. If you’re packing by yourself, start by creating a list of priority items, and by categorizing everything that you own.
- Take care of yourself and others: When it comes to being as safe as possible during the packing process, there are a few elements to be mindful of. Firstly, if you have children or pets, it’s better if they stay in a place far from the action. Also, hydration is extra important when you’re working hard, so always have enough bottled water handy.
- Donate or sell the things that you don’t need anymore: Once you start packing, you may notice that you have more belongings that you thought. You may automatically think that you need to take all your belongings with you, but that may not be the case. Take some time to go through your belongings and clear out any unnecessary or unused items; this is a good opportunity to do away with any unnecessary clutter.
- Collect all the packing supplies that you’ll need: Before you start packing, you should make sure that you have all the supplies that you’ll need: boxes, strong tape, bubble wrap, permanent markers etc. You’ll save a lot of time by making sure you have all these items on hand before you start packing.
- Sort belongings by category: Organize all your belongings by category, not by room. Packing your belongings according to category will make your unpacking process a lot easier.
- Pack your decorative items first: All your art and decorative items can be packed several weeks before you move. These kinds of belongings can be the trickiest to store because they’re often fragile and may have a random shape, so take particular care when packing them.
- Pack boxes off essentials: For the first days in your new home, it’s important that you have easy access to boxes with essential items like coffee, snacks, tea and whatever belongings will be urgently needed when you arrive. You’ll also need a bag of personal belongings to be kept with you at all times.
- Label your boxes: The easiest way to locate your belongings when unpacking is to ensure that you accurately label boxes during the packing process. Make sure that all the boxes are labeled by category and by room, for example, books-bedroom. You can also create a number system – as you pack up a box, put a number on it and create a list with all the items inside. This way, you’ll have total control of your belongings – when you need to find something specific, just check your list and search the box with the corresponding number.
Moving with Safe
WE KEEP YOUR THINGS SAFE
Packing mistakes are the most common cause of belongings being broken or damaged. Our trained team of movers understands that moving fragile and delicate items requires a lot more than simply placing things in boxes. It takes special care, and we know that. Depending on your specific needs and the items that you want to pack, our team will create the best strategy for packing all your possessions. We work with the best packing and wrapping materials to keep your things safe.
Sometimes packing can be more stressful than the move itself. If you don’t want to pack yourself, just relax and we’ll take care of it! We will take care of all your items, no matter what they are – we can pack anything in the most accurate and responsible way.
Your trust is very important to us. Our main goal is to provide to our customers the best service possible. As soon as you decide to start the moving process, our team of movers will provide you with support and be by your side for the entire journey. Protecting your belongings is essential, and we guarantee that your move will be completed successfully. You’ll get everything you need from us, because we provide the best possible service to you.
Before you Move
TIPS FOR GETTING RID OF BELONGINGS THAT YOU DON’T NEED
Are you sentimentally attached to your belongings? During the process of moving, you’ll probably notice that you have more things that you thought. The task of packing all these items can be very stressful. This is why you should consider classifying the things that you really need to take with you and the things that you can donate or sell.
Here are some helpful tips to make this process easier:
- Do one small project at a time: One of the keys to having a great moving experience is to keep calm; there’s no need to push yourself too hard during the move or to go too quickly. Two months before your planned moving day, review all your belongings and start questioning what items you really need to take with you. One tip for this step is to ask yourself what you would want to take with you in the case of a fire; this is a great way to determine the things that you truly value.
- Determine the function of each item: Consider which items in your home have a purpose and which don’t. It’s important that you separate the items that don’t have a specific use from the ones that are worth it. If you have items that you have not been used in the past 12 months, is very probable that you’ll never use them again. In this case, unless the items hold sentimental value, you could donate or sell them.
- Don’t overthink the process: Once you’ve decided to donate or sell certain items, close the boxes to prevent you having second thoughts about belongings that you already decided you don’t need.
- Avoid buying new belongings: During the moving period, minimise any new purchases. More belongings will just increase your workload.
Pack sentimental items: If you have belongings that you can’t let go of because they have sentimental value to you, pack them in a box. Six months later, check the box and consider whether they still have the same sentimental value for you.
Set expiration dates: It’s normal for you to feel overwhelmed when you see all the things that you may have to get rid of. For those belongings where you really can’t decide whether to keep it or get rid of it, set expiration dates and put a reminder on your calendar. If you see the reminder and you didn’t need the belonging in that time, it’s time to let it go.
Clearing out belongings can be difficult when it means getting rid of things you’ve come to love over the years. But with time, you’ll feel better and you’ll also enjoy the extra space that you have now that you’ve de-cluttered.
WE ARE TRUSTED
The most important thing when deciding to hire a company to help you through the moving process is the team that will be by your side during this period of your life. You can count on our movers to guide you door-to-door. We can create a plan that meets all your needs and takes care of all the hard work for you.
Our team is trained to provide a truly professional service. Our movers are committed to working with quality in every move; no matter what your moving needs, we can take care of it. When you schedule with our movers, they will carefully sort, pack and secure all your belongings so you don’t have to worry about a thing. We’ll make the entire moving process easier for you to handle.
We understand that choosing someone to help you through the moving process can be difficult. When you hire us you’ll be able to be relaxed during this entire moving process. We stand by our promise to you that we will deliver the most efficient moving service you’ve ever experienced. We are prepared and equipped to assist with every need that you may have, from transportation to a complete packing service.